You have already made the first steps towards success, hence this brief guideline should help you translate your aspirations into real achievements. The step by step process is as follows:
- Select your subject area: examine your interest areas and feel free to contact us to obtain more information about your selected area. We are here to help and we can provide you with more information about any aspect of our course, going as far as putting you in touch with the specialist if that is what you are interested in.
- Enrol on the course: once you have selected your subject area, you can pay either in full or in instalments. We will ensure that we help you complete your enrolment successfully and we will assist you in any part of the registration process which is unclear.
- Receipt of course: once you have received your course information you can commence with your course. It is important to plan for your study effectively, so start to put together a timetable that ensures that you complete the course within a suitable timeframe. Although you have unlimited access to the course, it is still advisable to complete the course within a shorter timeframe, to make sure that you stay motivated.
- Support during the course: our specialist tutors can help answer the questions that you may have, so make sure to use them when required. Rather than struggling by yourself, make sure that you reach out to our team when required.
- Sitting your exam: the final stage of your course is to sit your exam and to do so you need to make sure that you are prepared. Part of this is by completing the practice questions for your course, but also ensuring that you have committed the key parts of the course to memory. There are various memory techniques that you can use to help you with this, but there is not substitution for repetition. Once you are ready, make sure to be confident in your abilities and go for it.
- Post course career planning: once you have completed the exam, you have access to opportunities that were unavailable previously. Make sure to capitalise on them and use these skills to help you build a new career. If you need post-course coaching from one of our specialists, this can be arranged for you.