The Specialist Academy is a leading provider of online learning and has become known for its unique approach. Not only do we provide a range of courses across a number of different professions, but we do so in a unique manner that makes our student experience truly unique. Our emphasis is to provide training with the following unique method:
- Specialist tutors: when committing to a course, it is essential to have access to a tutor that is a specialist in the field. Online learning is very flexible and convenient, however it is no substitute for being able to have direct interaction with a tutor. With The Specialist Academy, we combine the best of both worlds by offering a convenient platform for online learning, plus the ability to ask questions to a tutor who is both a specialist in the field and has extensive and relevant experience.
- Accredited courses: how do you know that the course you intend to embark upon will be recognised by other organisations? How would you feel if the effort that you put in to complete your course, all goes to waste? This is why we ensure that all of our courses are accredited by the relevant bodies in the field, such that when you complete you course, it will be recognised and can be used to improve your future prospects.
- 24/7 support: completing a course online may be a new experience, hence having unlimited support is essential. This support is both for accessing the course as well as any course specific support required from the specialist tutors. Our support can be accessed via email or telephone and you will get a response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Lifetime access: most courses completed online have a time-limit within which the course needs to be completed. With or modern hectic lifestyles, this can be very stressful. We are unique in that we do not require our courses to be completed within any timeframe, hence you will have unlimited access to both the course material and the end of course exam. It’s one less thing to worry about.
- Career coaching: what do you plan to do once you have completed your course? Would you like to speak to an individual who has already worked in your chosen field? Our specialist tutors can provide you just the support that you need to be able to be successful in your field and this is provided across all of our courses.
- Pre-approved insurance: if your chosen course requires insurance for you to be able to practice, the good news is that we have partnered up with the International Institute for Complementary Therapists and arranged this for you. You will get a discounted joining fee which will mean that you can get started straight away. See http://www.iict.co.uk/specialistacademy for more details.